Data Protection Policy, Vicenza
This Data Protection Policy explains how BioPorto will process your personal data when completing this survey.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Data controller: BioPorto Diagnostics A/S, Tuborg Havnevej 15, st., 2900 Hellerup, Denmark, CVR no. 18645882 (“BioPorto”), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide, collect, review and communicate information on the proper use of medical devices, and other goods and products handled by BioPorto (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Products”);
- To provide, collect, review and communicate information on quality, safety or effectiveness of Products;
- To interact and collaborate with you based on your professional expertise when we have a contractual relationship with you;
- To provide, collect, review and communicate healthcare-related information;
- To check, review and take reasonable action to request for information and inquiry,
- To conduct research of delivery destinations, actual use, and user’s needs of Products;
- To contact you regarding the above tasks.
3. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
Name, contact information, twitter handle, title, job role, etc.
We collect the information directly from you.
5. LEGAL BASIS
Art. 6 (1)(f) – This means that the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us when assessing the activity and legitimate business need.
Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – Consent. In certain situations, we also ask for your consent to process your personal data, e.g., for issuing our newsletter.
6. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with our affiliates, collaborative partners, and authorities.
7. TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Your personal data may be transferred within the EEA or to countries outside the EEA, that are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data compared to the EEA. Instead, we have provided appropriate safeguards as required by Art. 49 (1) of the GDPR through EU standard contractual clauses.
You may obtain a copy of the EU standard contractual clauses by contacting us on: email@example.com
8. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain personal data where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (e.g., to maintain our engagement with you).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (e.g., because your personal data has been stored in back-up archives), we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
- You are entitled to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You are also entitled to oppose to the processing of your personal data and to request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke such consent at any time. Revocation of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of consent.
- You are entitled to receive personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, for example the Danish Data Protection Agency.
- Further, you have a right to object to the following processing:
- You have a right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to the processing of your personal data which is based on GDPR Art 6(1)(e) or Art. (6)(1)(f), including profiling based on those provisions.
- When your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for such marketing.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us as stated above.