Reporting Violations of Your Copyrights
If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact Company’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, at email@example.com or through the contact information below.
A Notice of Claimed Infringement must contain the following information and/or statements:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. For example, the copyrighted work at issue is the video that appears on your site at http://www.yoursite.com/xxxx-page.html
- Identify the material or content on the Website that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Website. For example, the infringing material is located at http://www.mysite.com/xxxx-page.html;
- Provide your address, telephone number, and current email address;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Company to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing material or content (email address preferred)
- Provide us with the following statement “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights that is/are allegedly infringed upon.”; and
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
A Counter Notification to a Notice of Claimed Infringement must contain the following information/statements:
- Identify the specific URL or other unique identifying information or material that has been removed or to which Company has blocked access;
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or for the City of Manvel of the State of Texas, if your address is outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person;
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material or content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown or displayed;”
- Include your physical or electronic signature;
Send the written Counter Notification to Company or through the contact information below.
Termination of Account
In appropriate circumstances, Company will terminate the account of repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Company and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
BioPorto Diagnostics Inc.
444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611