The Strategy Committee is established to address and assess the Company’s strategic activities.
- Christopher James Lindop, Committee Chairman
- Donnie McCoy Hardison Jr
- Michael Scott Singer
- John Patrick McDonough
- Jan Leth Christensen
- Peter M. Eriksen
The Strategy Committee’s main tasks, which have all been addressed and discussed during 2022, include:
- Assisting the Board in discharging its oversight duties for the development and implementation of the Company’s strategic plan and the risks associated with such plan,
- Reviewing the Company’s strategic plan and overall strategy including the process for development, approval and modification of the Company’s strategic plan,
- Reviewing the Company’s overall strategy with respect to mergers and acquisitions,
- Reviewing any strategic initiatives identified by the Board or Corporate Management team from time to time, including; acquisitions, investments, dispositions of businesses and assets and business expansions,
- Assisting Corporate Management team with identifying key issues, options and external developments impacting the Company’s strategy. Meeting with management periodically to monitor the Company’s progress against its strategic goals, and
- Ensuring that the Board is regularly apprised of the Company’s progress with respect to implementation of any approved strategy.
RETURN TO GOVERNANCE